Wednesday, September 20, 2006

What?


I can't believe I'm posting a drawing at the sketchclub blog.
Not that I don't go most fridays, but I admit (couldn't fool anyone on this one really) I've been kinda lazy in terms of "the mark of the day" thing recently.
Aaaaaaaanyway, here's the one. We were coming back from lunch with Marcelo across the back lot and we saw this young lady obviously working in a show there. Although she wore actual regular clothes she made them look like it was some 20's 30's costume.
-Marcos.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, look at that! I thought you all had abandoned Sketch Club. This is fantastic. I would love to see what goes on in your head as you create stuff like this.

Marcelo Vignali said...

Good job Marcos. My drawing does look a little more contemporary than she appeared. You caught the mood a lot better than I did. ;¬)

Mark McDonnell said...

Wah! What a lovely sense of color and mood you have caught. Great feel to it. Dusty and warm, what a great era in the air.

MAC